Blog Archive

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wake up and See the Douche Bag

I think I tripped and fell on your bullshit
All the way down the well of my insecurities
As I tumbled down that hollowed out earth
I thought it had no bottom
And here I am now, still falling, kind of floating,
In place.

You think you knew the truths behind the fairy tale
But once upon a time was your deciding factor
You thought you could rewrite history, but you gotta figure out you

I think I fell on purpose,
Tripping up on your bullshit was on purpose,
I wanted to test you, unmask you,
Take the glint out of your glasses down this far away maze,
I wanted to see you for real, and not just a distant stare,
At the douche bag roun the corner.

You think you knew the false in this unreal
But once upon a time was your common jump,
You found your way through history, unable to change a thing

And life goes on, dun dun dun,
History won't repeat, dun dun dun,
Forward motion is a bitch,
And its your glitch,
Your glaring system failure,
A malfunctioning space robot,
That can't do its mission,
And i'm still falling, floating down your hell,
i mean well.

No comments:

Post a Comment