Blog Archive

Monday, September 12, 2011

My Last Joke

For the record i'm not afraid of jokes
I just choose to avoid certain humors
That wish me ill will
It's not like i'm avoiding you
you are not my plague
You are my greatest distraction
But you just won't give me breathing space
I don't know what to do with you,
My laugh track is all bogged down in technical glitches,
And i'm ashamed at my off kilter remarks about your grandmother
This is no time for blame
just turn around and leave me be
You don't have to go out of your way to avoid me
This is not the way to behave in a civilized world,
Though i'm not sure you would care
Seeing as how you sit at the back of the club with the wild beasts
It's not the end of the line,
But the start of the dance
And i'm not too sure you should be here,
Don't you have shit to do,
Men to screw,
Who are not me,
Don't give me that shit, don't make me take your hand,
Hold you up,
Give you the coat off my shoulders,
I know whose dick has been in your mouth,
And the comedy just rolls out,
Hey I made you smile,
But you'll make him gasp,
And I can't take this boiling anymore,
Who the hell, and what the fuck do you think you are accomplishing
I'm hurt,
I'm broken,
I am trying to stay positive,
Trying to paint off my frown,
I'm all upside down,
This isn't working,
So smile for me, i like it of course I do,
But you won't let me kiss you,
or hold you,
you keep running off into hell, following demons,
And if you keep on doing this,
They'll lead you right to the devils door,
And you'll knock and you'll shout,
And even he will kick you out,
And say wake up bitch, this isn't how you should behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment