Blog Archive

Monday, September 12, 2011

Survey Says

Why,
what's the point?
Why,
Do I do this to myself.
You won't change,
You won't change.
Why,
What's the answer?
Why,
Do you do this to me now,
It won't change,
It won't change,
Why,
Whats wrong with you?
Why?
Do I even bother with it,
Thing don't change,
No they don't change,
Never,
Change.
Why?
Am I Afraid of this?
Why?
Do I go on feeling sick?
Its not changing
Its not changing
its not changing
Why?
Do I see spots?
Why?
Am I vomiting socks?
Its already changed,
How has it changed,
I didn't blink
I was right here
Watching it all the time
You kissed my lips,
And I kissed yours,
I fell through the floor,
Like a ghost,
Flesh white and translucant,
Fading fast,
The change is changing back
Why?
Is it back to this again?
Why?
Do you continue to lie?
About our change,
About our change,
Why?
Am I crying inside?
Why?
Do I feel rage out here?
Because of the change,
Because of the change,
Why?
Are you staring at me?
Why?
Do you need me again?
Promise me if it changes,
That they'll remain, these changes,
Why not?
Why not?
Why?
W-

No comments:

Post a Comment