Blog Archive

Monday, September 5, 2011

Once Upon a Time on Myspace: February 14th, 2010

Rainbow:
I remember your eyes
the way they peered into my soul
I felt a fire burning there
I could turn my face to the sky
But you were imprinted on my sight
A disgusting face of beauty
Why are you still there.
I want you more than ever,
but I know this is stupid,
Perhaps it will repeat itself,
this ravished flesh of insanity,
this gloom and doom
this total destruction
laid on me by the miniscule flesh
No one can be left alone to this device
your heavenly voice
it lifts me to an oblivion
i'm fading
fading fast
please, i plead with you to stay
let this moment stay
let the rains come down
and let it flood
keep the doors and windows shield shut
i want to drown in you
inside your love
look at me
my eyes are lost in you
my ears are lost in you

No comments:

Post a Comment