Blog Archive

Friday, September 30, 2011

They battered my senses with dissatisfaction,
Mutilated with chainsaws, and stripped of its dignity,
My senses pleaded no contest in their criminal court case,
The judge through the book at them,
And together they strolled across the pond,
And pondered what they could have done differently.
My senses rejected me, took me for a fool,
Packed their bags and fled the country,
I'm unsure if they'll return.
I suppose my senses were fed up,
Without their satisfaction,
Lying there so lifeless,
Indecisive,
Indiscreet, and beat,
All their time was limited to nothingness,
and then,
Well it all began to spread,
And when they commited their crime,
It was because of neglect,
On my part, I am ashamed,
I should have shown them more,
Took better care to understand their needs,
Sight, touch, taste, smell, and sound,
They all were left in the dead winter,
While I was sitting by distracted by my loneliness,
Feeling nothingness, is the emptiness,
And at best,
They pitied me, but they couldn't take it,
So they did what they shouldn't they left me,
Committed this crime, and were then forced under penalty of time,
To flee forever.
And I see here in the dark,
I sit here in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment