Blog Archive

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Life Happened.

Who the hell puts a road block in the middle of the road,
Cross traffic is fine, but you and high nearly had a head on collision
Nearly fucked up each others automobiles, and in its course us as well
nearly died, nearly broke,
nearly lost our soul to a gravel plane.
And in this place, they saved us, this world we live in,
Because someone put a fucking road block in the middle of our intersection,
We wanted to veer into one another,
Take each others lights out,
Crash our cars in a river, just for fun, for shits and giggles.
But fate its a bitch, and we weren't meant for this meet cute,
You and your glasses, and your disgusting laughter,
Me and my jabs, and my desperate jokes,
We were the flip side of a coin, that someone picked up,
And spent on cigarette smokes,
and I can write a better lyric than the fucking guys in the band,
But I look like this, and can't pick up the guitar to save my life,
You think you know what you want, but you'll learn,
But he wants your blood, you see that one sitting next to you in the car
or behind you, wherever you were,
That's why he was so desperate to say so, distracting you, and you knew it,
Good thing that road block was there, or your car, and my feet would be broken
And mangled beyond repair,
I dont hate you, i'm happy, im not bitter,
And you shouldn't be either, but open up your eyes, and quit living your dream,
live in reality, come on before you do some damage that cannot be undone.
I've never been mister unreliable

No comments:

Post a Comment