Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Once Upon a Time on Myspace October 3rd, 2009

A Grotesque View of My Naive Soul

when you look at me
when you speak to me
when i feel the warmth in those
i can feel a warmth inside
and tons of fleas go biting my flesh
and i am tingling with irritation
because the butterflies are fluttering
and the wasps are buzzing
and cockroaches won't get stamped out
im bugging out
my wounds are deep
it festers grossly
beetles and such
go on burrowing in
poisoning my cynicism with hopefulness
and then i begin dying in hope
i go diving into a pit of joys
and hoping somewhere ill be caught
otherwise i fall right through the hole
and from the sky
and onto a termite mound once again
insecticide is a beautiful thing
i got the bug
the disease
im looking ont he brighter future
while the flu sets in
the worms eat my lies
they feast on my fears
and there is something out there that i can reach
and in the mean time it hurts
just waiting for the small to distinguish the big
and soon my core will be exposed
and the virus will attach
and ill be a smiling fool
gleaming like a diamond
watered down by projectile vomit
from the mucus of the maggot
newobrn inside
im alive
once again
back to the earths innards
i have found a perfection
i must wait for it to get eatin too.

No comments:

Post a Comment