Blog Archive

Monday, September 19, 2011

Happiness: The Beautiful Lie.

"It's a compelling argument," she said removing her shoes.
"Not have as good as yours," he said removing his socks.
"I've had lots of practice," she said removing her earrings.
"Probably more than I'd like to know," he said removing his belt.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" she said removing her skirt.
"Actually yes I would." he said removing his shirt.
"Believe me no you won't." she said removing her blouse.
"And why is that?" he said removing his slacks.
"Because you won't like the truth." she said removing her brassiere.
"I like what I see." he said removing his briefs.
"This is only skin honey." she said removing her panties.
"Truth doesn't matter." he said removing his glasses.
"Truth always matters." she said as she laid down.
"I could take it you know." he said laying down beside her.
"No you can't, it would kill you." she said as she kissed his lips.
"I'm tougher than that, truth can't mortally wound me." he said kissing on her ear.
"Don't tempt me." she said as she pushed him away.
"Tell me, what truth could you have that could harm me." he said as he boiled up with pride.
"No, because I'm decent, and I'm kind.  The mistakes of my past lives are not for you to dissect, are not for you to comb over, and to inspect with a fine tooth comb.  The mysteries of my being must be kept from you, the horrors I wish to forget." she said as she returned that which she had removed.
"Where are you going?" he said standing bare naked at the foot of the bed.
"I love you too much to let your heart fester with hatred over those you never knew.  Over a history that doesn't concern you.  I am too good to do that to you.  It will only make you angry to think that some man or men have conquered me.  That someone spoiled your prize.  I've heard this song and dance before, it's too familiar.  You'll want to be done with one truth, but then you'll wonder if there's more.  And you'll ask and you'll pry, and inside I'll die.  I cherish these moments with you, with us, but not with them.  You could have lived a beautiful lie." she said as she slammed the door behind.
"Fuck." he said as he stood exposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment