Blog Archive

Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Plea

I was thinking that recently there was a certain spice in my life,
Something more than welcome in my depressed state of affairs and it reinvigorated me,
I know longer feel let down by everyone,
Though at the same time, i don't feel held up,
I think it doesn't matter if they kicked or spit on me,
Cause i don't care what they've been thinking
I've been thinking of higher places,
Of trying to figure my own shit out, and letting it happen at its own pace,
Chasing dreams is still on, but I have to watch the cross traffic less I get splattered on the cement walk,
Here we are though, me and you, whoever you are,
Divided by a wall, fire and ice about us,
We either burn or we freeze, and whether it happens now or yesterday or it alaready happened yesterday I won't abandon you,
I feel obligated now, seeing where the future comes,
I can't let you fall into self destruction,
Let you get fished in with the assholes, and be chased down by vipers in kitten costumes,
They'll poison you, not just bite, and when they sink those venomous fangs in,
It's all they have to do to send you into self-destruct mode,
You may think you are making a statement,
But your not, your doing and saying the same things that I dozen, over a thousand, did before you,
And you'll follow there examples and make their mistakes, and be sitting amongst your blood and tears in a shower somewhere,
They see your beauty your perfection and they want to steal it,
I feel like guardian now, the prospects of the future, how can I stand by when i know whats coming
I've seen it before,
I hope you'll accept my assistance before you wind up in a ditch,
Because i'll always mean well, even when you don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment