Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

the world faded into black
As the script ended
and here I was on the edge
lighted by cryptic light
reading the epilogue 
in monotone
I hear the sounds of worlds
Crying out in grace
and here we are in nothing new
Old and fashionable and understated
And while the ashes may have fallen
I can look back and see the joys of sunshine
In that vast openness of possibility
Life was never to hard
When there were people like you in it
If the feeling is fleeting or if it had lasted lifetimes
It's comforting to know that such dreams
such dream are reality
and on this void
In this flash of my life I see the others like you
the friends and family
the life and joys
and underneath maybe some hidden grief
But overall the world had a spotlight
It had an audience
The drama was real
The comedy was genuine
here is the truthfulness of it all
The sweet spots in a sour world.

No comments:

Post a Comment