Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Confession of the Obvious

sometimes I find it so hard to say anything while I am boiling up with things to say
I am lost for words while words are sitting at the edge of my lips ready to take a plunge
i really want to converse to find something to say to not be the timid guy, but I can't bring myself to do it,
I want so much to be that person, who knows how to say it, and say it right, who knows how to find the course of action in his battle plans
but he can not,
I am reduced to this, but thats only partially an insult
Becuase i love writing on my blog, I love saying random stuff,
I love writing in general,
but somewhere, i want my thoughts to come out somewhere, somehow verbally,
just to say one thing interesting,
To make that leap into confidence,
That i know is there, when im comfortable I can talk a mile a minute and just as lenghthy keep up the pace
Say things interesting,
just jump about and make people life, and being ridiculous,
This of course all comes back to meeting women
to find a way to say what I want to say when I want to say it and not fret about it at all
This isn't suppose to be a confession,
Well all of this stuff is confession,
However cryptic,
But im so timid,
So worried, and flustered when I suddenly develp that school yard word of a crush and i have nothing to say,
When all I want to do is sing, shout, say hey here i am
I hope they understand that its not easy for me to do this,
But that im not always so damned timid,
I want to reach out and find a solution to this issue,
But im so introverted hence the blog,
Hence these writings,
hence my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment