Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So There's This Girl...

I think its official,
I actually met someone that I want to get to know more
And then some more after that
But I come out too strong
I talk too much
Say too much
Do too much
This has never been easy for me
I'm constantly paranoid im going to screw things up
And then I screw things up
I have such anxiety, and fear
I always feel inadequate,
While knowing im a good person
not a great person, because who is honestly,
but a good person,
I mean I don't know if it'll all go anywhere,
Its too early,
I'm trying to pace myself and not get caught up in the moment
But its been awhile since I could muster up the guts to even talk to a girl
And here I have again,
And I want so badly to avoid my own traps
I'm just far too excited,
Maybe I should back it off a couple notches
Life is still going to be there,
I still have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment