Blog Archive

Monday, November 7, 2011

I Will Become Happiness

i love to live as any good mannered living organism would say
i pride myself on the fact that I exist at all
i use to complain about my circumstance
but not I make my circumstance complain about me
that i don't give it enough attention
that i litter myself with distraction
that none of this will work out
but i brush it off and sweep it away
under the carpet of the day
under the facade of imprisonement
under the guise of a barrier
but its always there i know it i see it
however i choose not acknowledge it
however i choose to smile than despair
however i do my best to move on
but i can't always its true
i am going to think on it once in awhile
i am going to ponder what its influence is
but I will survive this
i will make it through to the end of the end
i will breathe easy and i will find love
i will find satisfaction in my circumstance
and this optimist will rub off on her
and she too will feel the joys i feel
wherever she is whoever she is we will be happy together
and i will continue to grow this happiness,
I will continue to shape it and smooth it out
and when she's here we can take on the world
take on this course that we both have taken
and strike down the pessimists
for i want feel joy
more joy than I can handle
i want to drown in it
breathe it in
and i will become like a bird on the wind soaring and gliding
with a perfect partner
who is less than perfect like me

No comments:

Post a Comment