Blog Archive

Monday, November 21, 2011

very few passion plays are about what this represents
in the span of a few minutes i've seen a white light
at the end of a very dark and gloomy tunnel
My soul a benchmark of depression seemed rotted and remorseful
But in the years that have passed
It has shown signs of reprisal
It has come back to its orginal glories
And joy has become a common part of the tunnels foundation
And that white light seems imminent in its powers of worth
The world is bleak sometimes,
Its passions strange
But in this solitude I have found something great
Except anyone to truly share it with
I feel thankful of my life being whole again
Of being able to smile daily and see peace and love in everything
An understanding a fun loving stamina filled sprint
Across the vastness of everything
When once I was stranded inside that darkened underground path,
Now I am free to leave it, and not discouraged when I think of it
But times go by that I dream of home,
That I want it back the way it was
But its only a matter of time before I get worried about having nothing
That I can't do this all alone
And I hope that life will find a way to help this thing along
This longing to share my high spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment