Blog Archive

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Whale Lovers

WHALE LOVER
 (Fauna written by co-creator, Flora by me.)

Flora: hello

Fauna: hello

Flora: how's life?

Fauna: .....gyshdh dkhiojoiajoijo asdjiojosdfijiajio

Flora: that bad huh...or good?  I can't be sure.

Fauna: jiojioajojdfijo.....iuiojiajjidfjoajos?...oijojo

Flora: I agree that wouldn't be pleasant, what happened after that?

Fauna: 700 oijhiohjioiohio....ghghfyudhj....iohohjojosd......kljj....ioasiodfjioasdjoijdfj!!!

Flora: I'm sorry my gibberish is a little rocky.  but it sounds like your saying I don't know what the F i'm doing, save the whales!

Fauna: That's exactly what i've been trying to say

Flora: Nobody understands that whales are people too.

Fauna: gjslie...duh

Flora: do you know many?

Fauna: several in fact

Flora: are they as rude as i've heard?

Fauna: no, common misconception

Flora: ah, I have this one who keeps calling me, wasn't sure if i wanted that stress in my life, but now that i know the truth i'll give it a ring

Fauna: Jeez, go out and buy a ring for the first one you talk to

Flora: I'm impulsive that way, I don't think I got enough attention as a child, so this will surely turn some heads

Fauna: yeah.  and earn you a spot under Sara Palins steam roller.  It's just not human to marry a whale.

Flora: Well, I like to live on the edge.  I'm not going to consumate the marriage I just want to open the door for other oceanic and human relationships.  If that makes sense

Fauna: and how does the whale feel about this?

Flora: you shouldn't pull her around you know...she's not a tug boat.  She's a whale!  They're very sensitive

Fauna: it's all for it.  though it does speak in a strange gijosadhiofjsd oihioasjd sound.  So, I can't be sure.  If not, it's a pushover.  SHE, i'm sorry, SHE's a pushover.  She cries when I say IT.  Though I can't be sure it is a he, or a she, I never asked or checked.

Flora: FOOL!

Fauna: It's all a political stunt anyways.  It/he/she is sick of dolphins getting all the publicity

Flora: pssh.  Dolphins.  Nudists.  At least whales have the decency to wear bowties.

Fauna: Exactly.  Though...it IS easier to take a dolphin to dinner.  You pretty much have to rent out the entire restaurant for the whale and i'm a cheap date...so...kind of sucks.  We've only been out once, and she kept leaving to splash water on her face.

Flora:  awwww, she was just nervous.

Fauna:  i guess her skin was getting dry and patchy.  I'll bring a water bottle next time, one with a mist spraying nozzle.  We do like to do the Free Willy jump.  I go down to the pier, and she jumps over me to the water on the other side, it's pretty sweet, we try to act out famous whale scenes, but that's really the only one we know.

Flora: She sounds tremendous!

Fauna: she's a humpback.

Flora: Oh! So THATS why you like her.  Because she humps....back.  Typical male.

Fauna: We only hold hands.  And once in awhile i ride her in the water.  Dammit!  That doesn't sound right either. i swear its just friendly.  Like, a boat ride.

Flora: Uh huh.  Boat ride sounds dirty at this point too....."motor boat" ride.  Ha Ha, just thought of that.

Fauna: You shouldn't belittle what we have together.

THE END





1 comment:

  1. that was pretty stupid. you actually think you can write?

    ReplyDelete