Blog Archive

Monday, February 14, 2011

Random Ranting

I will falsify my testimony in terms of you
I will allow myself emotion albeit limited
Will grant you an audience in the chamber with the king
And you will rest on bended knee, till knight by his majesty
I will cry for you in my sober sleep
And I won't allow you to find me there
No one gets to see me so weak, fragile and undeserving
Pitiful in my unearthly despair
You the beast, me the prism with which your narrow eyes,
Peer through to see a many spectacle splash of splendor signs
So what if I will not bring you along to the bed
I will simply rest my head inside my pillowcase
Dreaming of gigantic chocolate crowned hoops,
Golden people don't have as much luck as eye
In the court of our tortured king,
I will love you till I don't,
and you'll have loved me when I won't,
Hurry and catch up so I can shove you back on down the way,
Kiss me good night, and bid me an evening, because this is over
I am spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment