Blog Archive

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Introduction

The following posts will be of creative writing.  I don't intend to write about my life in any way, shape fashion or form.  These posts will be made up of short stories, poems, and possibly film reviews.  I write fiction, and don't keep to any certain genre, and of course it goes without saying you won't find a book of work out in the world, though I am currently trying to write a novel, that will not be published on this blog.  If your interested in free fiction, just to pass the time, anything, please feel free to comment.  Most of my work is of a darker mature nature.  Obviously I am an amateur, I don't claim to be Shakespeare, this is my outlet, and I share it with you.  I should have my first short story up by the end of the day tomorrow if not before.  It's nearly finished and I just need to go through some revising, and it'll be available for all to read.

2 comments: