Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Light At The Edge of Shadows

For what its worth you are a perfectly imperfect being
In the smile that rests upon your face
Is a contagion that causes me to fluster
I see inside the soul of joy, and sadness
A window through the heart of a queen
Giving me hope in the possibilities in humanity
As you strive forth through your struggles
Still smiling, still stronger than anyone I've known
For what its worth you are an imperfectly perfect being
And in this world that is something special
In the terribly fierce winds of this chaotic existence
You have a soul that brings them home
Those who feared and worried for humanity
A hope to strive for because you know to care
Through the fabrics of the listless endeavors that you place upon your weary shoulders
We may see hope,
It is true you are not alone,
There may be others out there that others may take note of
But I'm thankful that I know someone like you
Even if you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment