Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Nonsense In the Prehistoric Sense

This moment where everything just seemed to make sense
Has dissipated into something that no longer will make any sense
Through the last of the reputation that exists
That no one bothered to even dig up
Like the fossilized remains of the remants of the dinosaurs
Where the giants that roamed were soon disgarded
As though God grew tired of parading them about
His gargantuan sort of monsters
The sort of monsters that paraded against the earth
That God could show off as his finest creation
But he grew tired of them
As we grow tired of you
And you grow tired of me
When the king of kings and the king of beasts clashed upon the earth
And the giants fell into the dirt
And the field mice were the ones to survive
Along with those human beings who destroyed the existence of the divine
But worshipped a false idol
While destroying the world as they knew it
And digging and digging and digging
And the deepest trench did not even do it
The longest journey of unfathomable sort of travel
Where the pressure enclosed upon their figureds like a clenching fist
It is not too late to save myself
So that my perspective can be unchanged
But what would be the fun in that
For I am a beast among beasts
I who spit out all of the nonsense
Who shit just as anyone else might shit
After eating as anyone else might eat
As I take my crawling into my walking
Just as the next infant should
I who spoke back to my parents
Just as my son will speak back to me
I see in fruition that which I sowed
I will reep the fruit of this whirlwind song
So that in the end it is done
Everyone is lost
And I am everyone and everyone is me
So thus I, and you, and we
We all have lost our way
While we all as we are
No the one way out
Because we who know nothing as nothing is known better than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment