Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Comfort Food

I'm eating this whole thing,
Whether or not you want a slice,
I'm eating it all.
Digesting it won't be easy,
My stomach will be bulging forth,
I'll  be ready,
Ready to explode.
Don't worry,
You don't have to stand back,
It is a metaphysical contemplation,
I am dreaming up this chewing hazard.
Take a breath,
It'll all be over soon,
I'll be gone,
And everything will be a mess.
Oh wait,
The meal has passed,
But my body is weak,
My blood funnels this dangerous poison,
The junk eating at my muscle,
And my mind,
My thoughts are of the twinky defense variety,
I am exploring,
Into the depth of discretion,
When I exit the lavatory,
You will hear the flush,
But I will not flush it again,
It's down,
Dream what you will,
My body is weak,
Weak, weak, weak,
I must lay down,
And dream a new life,
Without this horror in my gut,
Take a moment,
And rest,
My body won't let me move,
Good night moon,
Good night stars,
Oh look cookies and cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment