Blog Archive

Saturday, January 12, 2013

We Got This

Reality television,
Poisoned their minds,
And that's how half the world dies.
Sorry for the spoiler,
But the books been left unopened.
 
It was plainly infront of our faces,
The answer to our inquiries
But we never took the time to,
You know, to inquiry.
 
In the end we did it,
We broke out skulls on the edge of pools,
And shot ourselves in the eyes,
With BB guns,
And took the cartoons off the market.
 
We attempted re-entry,
But the shuttle never even left the ground
We practiced our acceptance speeches,
Before we wrote our first words,
And we prayed, after we continued to believe in Santa Clause.
 
And they said,
We told you so,
And I simply responded,
Its not over yet,
We're still young,
And when I reached the age of Eighty two,
The answer was still the same,
I'm Eighty-two years young,
I still have time to begin it,
The itch at the back of my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment