Blog Archive

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Visions of Futures Past

Let's play husband and wife today,
I'll be the old drunk bastard,
And you be the mousy little damsel,
You'll wear lots of flowers in your corner,
And i'll stomp about the garden in my coveralls,
We'll sleep together sometimes,
And verbally assault eachother all the others,
I'll win every time,
And you'll just slink away in cry,
When he go to face the public outcry,
We'll be perfectly peaceful,
We will put on happy faces,
And nearly no tears will leave your eyes.
Come on it'll be fun,
I'll act ten,
And you act twenty one,
I'll throw a tantrum,
And you'll light up a few,
And say "fuck you, I do what I want."
We'll get in wrestling matches,
And i'll always lose,
And i'll go on throwing them
The tantrums you started.
You'll brush off the issues with disdain,
And play the part of the intellectual coal,
Blackened by doubt and misunderstanding,
Misquoted because of your emotional overhaul,
Let's try it again,
This time i'll be the clown with a big red nose,
And you'll be the hooker, the whore that everyone knows,
I'll try to make them laugh,
You'll try to make them gasp,
And we'll all dance a jig,
About emptiness and light hearted pigs,
And once more for shits and giggles,
I'll be the defendant,
You'll be the plaintiff,
You'll try to take my kids away,
And i'll blackmail you all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment