Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Oxymorons in the View of the Moon

Lets be honest
Just for fucks sake.
When the world was new, 
A bearded indvidual dip his toe in my tea,
And tried to make out with me.
He was large and in charge,
And carried a big stick where he walk.
Translation:
When I was a child,
Someone told me a  lie,
And I lapped it up,
Because it was dad,
and my dad always speaks gospel to me.
Lets be honest
Just for gods sake.
Bridges will burn in hellfire,
Where satan dwelleth under, and the people will fret,
While trolls are trampled on,
And goodness gracious won't be simple words,
They'll be the words of the day,
Like A is for Apple, and T is for trouble.
Translation:
On a high rise,
People would go,
Not in any way they wanted,
Concrete graves,
But God above was their
And the people would pray
For what else could they do.
I'll be honest,
I'm still just telling lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment