Blog Archive

Monday, August 8, 2011

Teardrops of Rain

She dreams of everything under the sun
And then she dreams of it once more
All the while, the sun goes down, and night comes home, again

Maybe im sorry for the way you cry
But I can't make promises
Till the day I die

So many people, so many faces,
So many ways to go through pain
If everything I said to you,
Would only bring you home.

Maybe its time I change the song
Change the way we hear the tune
Familiar guises out to fool,
A million for a million prizes that don't mean a damn thing

And in time,
It'll be okay

And in time,
I will find my way

Through the darkest window, that you never knew could be

Do you hear the sound of pitter patter rain drops on the wall
the sound of heated argument that permeates the halls
This is no time for whispered confessions
But I time for hollowed souls
 They snuck in and snuffed our joys out 

No comments:

Post a Comment