Blog Archive

Sunday, August 14, 2011

sometimes i want yell hey you stupid fuck,
wake up smell the roses, smell the shit pedaled feeling junk
This is where I'm at this is nowhere that you are
I want you sure, I do, but you don't need to use that fact to think that everything i ask
or say is out of jealousy, why can't i just be curious
be friendly
why can't i find peace in you and you in me
you started this war, you lit the fires, im trying to repair the bridges
it hurts for you to accuse me,
if you don't want to be around me, then don't let me in
send me home,
send me a way never ask me to hang
and don't accept my invitations
I thought things were different, but your only around me
cause your lonely like before
and when your not ill get thrown to the curve
just like your friend did to you,
Id rather not let that happen so please if your smile is bullshit and plastered on
tell me, break it to me straight rip out my hopes, and tear down my dreams,
and ill be okay,
its more honorable that way, but in the meantime over this bullshit accusation,
i say fuck you see

No comments:

Post a Comment