Blog Archive

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Low Exchanges.

There are a millions reasons you can't find back home

you covered,
you stepped in the water,
you broke off a stem from a lil flower
you covered your tracked, you took it back to the start
but you found you were too far from the truth
the lies kept building and building up
you couldn't find the way back hom
you wouldn't look too long
this is just the start
as you silently
depart
oh you just became the biggest news at this game
oh you just couldn't shut  your damn mouth
bragging all the time, bitching at the folks i called my friends
this isn't personal but back the hell off
this is why im so locked up inside
a rage infesting my fingertips
raging out in verse
I'm sorry for my ambiguity
I apologize in advance if i sound to forward
but my oh my aren't you looking ravishing tonight
said the bearded lady to the crocodile man
I
apologize
I apologize for my inconsiderate
remarks
remarks about your sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment