Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Despite Alarming Applications I'd Say We're Set.

Despite the abnormality that you seemed accustomed to seeing protruding from the left most digit of my single right foot,
Do not be alarmed to learn what you may have already knew, that the infestation warrants no further distress from the housewives association of your neighborhood charter.
Dawn may come forth at any time, because the sun keeps no record of tracking the time, and will shine on the moons face, as a big brother overshadowing his simpleton siblings,
Dragging them forth through the muck and mire, and only just only giving them a chance to speak their minds, before stripping their tongues and demanding milk money.
Do you not see what I mean by this undergrowth from my right most digit of both my left hands, and the overhang of my under bite,
Decimal points may replace the percentage but that don't change BINGO to YAHTZEE and while you teeter with you tattered trinkets, I won't be caught in mangled blankets.
Destiny betrothed you to try and understand what woes you, but you can't, because fantasy breaks down the phantasms of your false orgasms, as chocolate permeates your taste buds,
Delight in this because tomorrow cocoa will be erased from the books, and flags will be hanged at half mass due to the delight of this tragic occupational hazard.
Doomsday serenades will trumpet out from troubled minds, and troubled breaths will flow out hardest, because trouble brings misery its own fancy company when the company men have nothing else to sack.
Drink some more wine, please it'll only do you good, and when you've had your fill could please check it, you know what I mean the disgusting growth that abnormally caters my whole soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment