Blog Archive

Monday, September 12, 2016

Infamous Journey

I'm not exactly sure what this is about
I began it years ago and can't figure out how to proceed
The beginning was botched but there's no erasing
It is seldom that one can really correct it
But truly just build off of what has already come
The plot is etched in stone,
The bedrock that makes up the birth of everything,
Indesctrubible and unforgiveable until the last
When the words don't approach
Diverting from one fresh path
That one hopes will go straight but that seldom does
As it twists and turns,
Like the jagged and ragged path before it
Attached with stitches as we inch closer to the median
But even then it splits off
into  a choose your own adventure story
And its unlimited qundry of a tale because there is no truth
That one can find by flippnig through to the multiple endings
Those pages do not exist and the randomness permeates
And it will continue on
And so I choose the most appropriate path
And hope as I scream and bitch
That it will eventually come into a clearing
But mostly it continues on falling down a rocky hill
Where my body is thrashed upon the stones but not destroyed
and eventually after was dizzying throw over the brush
I slam upon the surface and find that my typewriter
Is clacking and clicking and when I've brushed off the debris
I am in the clear
until the river appears and its currents split again
And a choose your own is present
So you sit upon the shore,
Indifferent to forward progress
But the grizzly bear tears at your arm and throws you in in anyways,
It will not end pretty,
But it will end
A conclusion must be met.

No comments:

Post a Comment