Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The White Noise

My open mouth spills out white noise
Because I cannot bring it to dictate
That which bothers the morose nature
That is hidden beneath linear smiles
Which can be determined as false
Based on the make up that composes it
In this way they finally figured me out
They took the chance to toss the flag
Wave away the motion to kill us all
My open mouth leaks the white noise
It cannot help but insult the wayfarer
It is in all honesty my heel
Poised for destruction based on an arrow
And its direction
My open mouth is dripping white noise
Because that is all it can do
Let's be honest about the truth
Let's be honest and say its false
A means to an end, and a method
A method to save face
Because who can tell where hell ends
And where this earth begins
My open mouth is a disaster waiting to happen
When I speak I cause tremors
When I argue I bleed the trees
and when I scream I kill the universe
This is because I am a tool
My open mouth is white noise
My opnion is a cluster of grey fuzz
My emotions are the insects that cause itching
My choices are insignifcant
When I spew out the facts
They are seen as lies
When I spew out the reasons
They are seen as excuses
And when they do the same
I'll be the recipricol
I'll be their oppressor
Becuase I hold the grudges
That no one admits they hold
When I am wrong
My white noise is right
And when I am positive
My white noise is negative
Let the static annoyances of your determination
Slice open the cyst that is the human condition
Look to this lesson
As I have planned it
And think me foolish
For praying to the white noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment