Monday, March 31, 2014

Beast From An Irrational Hell

Don't slather me with your bile
And then claim that I made you sick
I am innocent in this crime
It is I who is a witness,
And you are a perpetrator
I exist in this ozone of poisonous vapors,
But I didn't park my car in a green zone and leave it running
You may have forgotten that you brought in your gases
Left the lid off and then turned and walked away
Though your memory slipped
It is so,
You can't forget what you did just because shame causes you to be weary
At the far end of a spectrum of wishy washy blabber
You are as clean as bloodied whale blubber
That is smeared on your hands from when you killed them
And when you clubbed baby seals
So what if your wearing a tutu
In the eyes of my god who is in all purposes me
Your clothes don't make you
And besides they were made by someone else
And you are only using them to disguise you
Here in the blank tone of your sweet lie
Others can believe you the saint in this world
But the smell of feces is underneath your skin
And you slither your words and mine as well slither your self
For you may just be  a legless scaly lizard
A sickened version of a limbless human being
A sort of demon that needs to be castrated and put in your place
So you can somehow resemble a human.

No comments:

Post a Comment