Monday, October 31, 2011

Honestly Stanley

"It's too bad about the world," he said, "so full of liars, and whores, and cheats."
I pondered this for a moment and made to respond
But he stopped me and continued, "So full of horror and anti-depressants, so full of stenches, and belches, and reactions to alcohol and drugs - prescription and recreational - so many avenues of hate, and not enough for love."
I nodded in a sort of half hearted agreement, and made to respond
"Its not enough for most people, and not even half the bare minimum for the rest," he continued on his one sided rant, "she sucks the dicks of a thousand men, in dreams and nearly in reality, she pleads herself a pleasant soul, while thrusts are jabbed against her inner bones."
I made again to say something, for something in this seemed wrong, but I couldn't, and I didn't, because I knew that he would not let me respond
And so he continued without protest,"They will tickle your funny bone, and massage your hot spots, releasing your inner desire, but they won't let you breathe without breathing in the cigarette infested soullessness of their own bullshit.  They want to believe that they are the only ones who are not immune to being horrid and gentle all at once, under a certain light."
"Yes, yes I agree," I finally reponded.
The man turned to me confused, "Tell the truth tranquil traveler, who silent situatues some of himself while the world waits wondering what will wait with them on the other side of this thick thrashing avenue of obnoxious oblonged obliguqe obstacle.  Tell me what the hell you agree with?"
I was dumbfounded and didn't know what to say.
"That's right little man," he responded to me,"Im waxing poetic, while being an idiot devoid of any sort of satisfaction, go ahead and light up yoru lies you lying son of a bitch."

No comments:

Post a Comment