Blog Archive

Friday, June 3, 2011

Beauty in a Cold Cold Stone

I am constantly amazed by your wishy wash raz ma taz
your unlikely choice to settle things wisely
You flash your gun, and then you pummel people to death with your words
And you counteract the fury with a sing a long prayer song
I know I know you only mean to help
But im only going tell you this forever
Don't expect me to fall down and kiss your toes
you are not the perfect rose devoid of a prick
I know your face your attitude and while you are sweet and deep in hte likes of a pool of joys
you don't know the first thing about us
This sin that i'm committing by slandering your good name
Well it can't be helped
you are beautiful and sweet, and have the grace of a bee sting
But you are not hte end all be all of natural honeycombs
I want so badly to be like you, to be so cold inside, and yet smile so fondly that you draw in the fruitflies to your electric light
In good time I know you'll see the truth and you will have gone for perfection
and found a warted mess swimming in feces and this'll be the greatest adventure
A bitter note to end on,
But i'm not bitter, just fond of your failings in the face of your perfect face.

No comments:

Post a Comment