Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Everything I Tried to Do

Do not blink if you are alive,
Blink twice if you are,
Let me rephrase that,
Are you going to live?
Even though your head is severed from your shoulders?
Is it going to be okay,
Let me get my sewing kit,
Let me rescue your eyes,
Don't worry yourself,
You must keep your head about you in times like this.
It's only a matter of time before the authorities arrive,
I must be away from this scene,
Or else i'll be blamed for your dying breath's,
Its not my fault it really isn't,
But as I tried to repair you,
I was covered in your life.
 
Before I depart, give me some sign,
Please that I may help you if I can,
And yet you stay silent,
As if you cannot speak,
But you were speaking moments ago,
When you requested that killer let you go,
I heard it from the other room,
In my apartment on floor 202,
I just can't fathom why you won't come back to us,
You spoke to him,
And look what he's done to you,
I want to help and you ignore me thus,
If you don't want to talk to me,
Fine, I won't so much as fuss.
I can hear the sirens now,
I tried my best,
You look okay,
Your still playing dead,
Being so coy and awkward,
But what else can I do with someone as stubborn as you.
Even before this moment you were like this,
We were neighbors and I saw you everyday,
You kept to your own counsel,
And you never asked any questions,
You only looked inward in self pity,
You've been dead for awhile,
But you still found time to snore in your sleep,
To eat your potato chips in crunching anoyance on your sofa,
While the latest soap opera with lions and elephants played on your tv screen,
So don't play dumb with me,
And get up off your ass,
Or i'll just leave you here,
They will not put this inident on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment